This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

program quits responding

I have been having issues with the program freezing up it does not do it all the time but it is getting more frequent. Cn anyone help?

Not without more details, read some of the links in my sig (i.e. Help Us Help You, Answers to Common Questions and Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping DVD's) .... and welcome to the forum !!
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

hey mly....
      did you ever get the freezing part fixed? if so, how? thx

Comment

Originally posted by wildboy View Post
        hey mly....
        did you ever get the freezing part fixed? if so, how? thx
        The OP has not been back online since 12.23.09 so I doubt your question will be seen by him/her.

Comment

Could it be his computer was going bad or something to that effect and that was his problem? It is possible who knows?
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Or it could have been that he was a scammer, just causing trouble & workload!!!
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm getting freezing right now, trying to copy night at the museum 2, never had any problems with much the last couple years but now I have updated and solved some problems I'm coming across new ones like the freezing up during this burning which is on a taiyo disc, this could be my first failure on those disc ever if it doesn't resume.. WTF is wrong?

Comment

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread like you have done here.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X