This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles

Occasionally when I pause my DVD player and then continue, sub titles are shown, how do I prevent sub titles from appearing. Can I remove this choice from the recording process.

Welcome to the forum ~~~

Yes you would DE-select all the subpictures in "Common Settings > Streams > Subpictures"

You have a very strange DVD player !!!!

I usually ALWAYS keep subpic's as you never know when you might need to display them. They take up so little space on the DVD.

You do have a "Subpic's" button on your remote, Yes ... I would just use it.

Also try playing these movies in a different DVD player to see the results
    Last edited by AlienX69; 12-23-2009, 02:13 PM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

AX,
      Many thanks for your assistance. No problems when I play on my Sony Blu Ray Player.
      The one that I have been using is original equipment on my HP desktop,6 months old. I will take your advice and leave the settings alone and of course it is easy to change from my remote. The software is Absolutely Fabulous. Much easier than "123"

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
        Welcome to the forum ~~~

Yes you would DE-select all the subpictures in "Common Settings > Streams > Subpictures"

You have a very strange DVD player !!!!

I usually ALWAYS keep subpic's as you never know when you might need to display them. They take up so little space on the DVD.

You do have a "Subpic's" button on your remote, Yes ... I would just use it.

Also try playing these movies in a different DVD player to see the results
        For example the movie hidalgo. Without the subtitles you are lost lol.
        "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
          For example the movie hidalgo. Without the subtitles you are lost lol.
          In some cases you can simply turn off subtitles on your player.
          I have had these problems in the past.
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
          X