burn another copy option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burn another copy option

After buring my 1st copy I don't get the option to burn another. Please advise.

Hi,

Ask to burn dialog pops up when finish the task. You should output to DVD/BD driver.
    See the attached screenshot.

Wilson
    Attached Files
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I don't get the prompt box to burn another copy.

Comment

Burning Multiple Copies

I believe that you now need to select the number of backup copies to burn before you start the copy. There is a box (Backup Quantity) to enter this number on the page to start the copy (after the initial analysis). You no longer are prompted with "burn another" after you click the "OK" button in the "completed" dialog box unless you have set a count greater than 1. While the copy is proceeding there does not appear to be any indication of the number of copies you initially requested, or which copy is now being burned. There also does not appear to be any way to change this copy count once you start the copy, or to set a default value other than "1" for the number that initially appears as the count of backups.

If you have not set a backup count greater than 1 then after the initial "copy" process has completed and you click "OK" then the only button that appears is one named "Finish". Otherwise you get a prompt that says "click OK to burn another copy" and includes the remaining backup count.

In the off chance that any DVDFab developer sees this post then another useful DVDFab modification would be to provide an indication of the DVD burner drive (or drives) that have been selected for this copy process. While the copy is proceeding. I use multiple concurrent instances of DVDFab with multiple burners and knowing which instance of DVDFab is using which burner at all times would be handy.

Added note: You can tell which copy instance is being burned by the number of "burn completed" status lines in the progress tab. I believe this change must have been made fairly recently. The Backup Quantity box is present in version 9.0.6.3 (and apparently not in in 9.0.4.3 of Wilson's screen shot).
        Last edited by jgk999; 11-05-2013, 04:26 PM. Reason: add correction

Comment

Working...
        X