This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB issue with Nero 9

I have just installed Nero 9 and DVDFAB can't "see it".
    When selecting the burning engine, it doesn't detect Nero 9.
    DVDFAB tells me to manually select so i navigate to nero 9 "Nerocmd.exe" and when I launch DVDFAB, it tells me it can not initialise the burning engine. I also says if it was just installed then reboot.

I have tried this but to no avail.
    Any suggestions?

Yeah Nero 9 gives DVDFab problems when you choose it as the burn engine. Try and locate the nero burning rom and see if you can link to that to get it to work. You can always install IgmBurn and use that as the burn engine as well

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, whilst not what I wanted to hear, pleased to see I wasn't doing something wrong.
      Have loaded Imgburn and all is well. thanks for the suggestion.

Sorry I posted to wrong section, I posted as a general question not as a troubleshoot. But after re-reading my post, I agree it should have gone into DVDFAB DVD to DVD. This was my first post, will take more care next time.
      Last edited by Crocdodger; 12-24-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Sure here is a link on how to set up Imgburn to work with DVDFab. watch the youtube video as it easier that way. Link below

Comment

give this single post link a read as this member as well had issue with Nero 9 and was able to get DVDFab to accept it but not sure if the solution works or not. The solution is in the single post link below

Comment

Working...
          X