This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new dvd can't upload

In the past there has been movies I could not open and shortly after you would come up with a new version and I could then open it. I picked up a copy of District 9 and it will not read it. Please can you help?

A little off-topic question: Why have you chosen the title to be "new dvd can't upload"?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

dvd cant upload

that is the only way I know how to ask, I've never been online asking questions before, sorry. was just wanting to ask the question becuse it wont read the dvd. how should I have asked?

Comment

Actually if you had searched you would have found this thread already on District 9 right here in the forum:

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I was able to perform a back-up yesterday. Took longer than usual to initially read District 9 with pathplayer on so I tried another route. Try main movie with pathplayer turned off. It worked fine with no problems while playing it. Also, I am using the paid version of dvdfab with latest update.

Comment

dvd cant upload

I have re downloaded 6205. When I put in district 9 it will only read to 2.91% and gives me a read/write error. To my knowledge I am paid up to December of 2011. I am not computer wise but usually I don't have problems with dvd fab. Just replaced my burner/reader last week so that should be all good

Comment

I have the same problem so I just had it skip all errors and the movie it self came out fine.

Comment

cindymstroud if you follow my link in Post # 4 it will lead you to one of the other threads that has been talking about this movie.And that should help you.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I'm sorry. Not very good with a computer, main movie options are real confusing to me. I guess I will wait till you get a copy and fix it with a new updated version. Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by cindymstroud View Post
                    I'm sorry. Not very good with a computer, main movie options are real confusing to me. I guess I will wait till you get a copy and fix it with a new updated version. Thank You
                    Download and install the latest Beta and link for that is below

The version you have may be the latest release on website but the beta has been updated to handle newer copy protection and fixed a few bugs I think

Comment

Working...
                    X