Blu-ray Ripper - No Subtitles on Target Hard Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Ripper - No Subtitles on Target Hard Drive

Hi - Can anybody show me how to correct this? Everything I do is saved to an external hard drive. I use the M2TS format, because it seems the only format that saves multiple audio tracks. Everything is fine when I play through my media player --- except I am never able to bring up the subtitles. This is especially frustrating on foreign films and when I'm listening to the commentary track. Two films, by example, are Cocteau's "Beauty and the Beast" and the Japanese version of "Godzilla", both Criterion releases. I've tried many versions of this without success. Is DVD Fab only successful on creating disc copies, or is there another way to achieve this, playing back from a hard drive? Many thanks in advance.

If you want multiple subtitles in an m2ts file you'll need to export them to idx/sub files then you can select the sub you want if your media player is capable. Remuxing them into the file doesn't work.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Actually, it depends entirely on the media player which is the info that's lacking here.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
      MultiShrink
      : DVD Shrink batch processing
      Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Use MKV files, then you can have multiple subtitles contained in one file.

Comment

You can also have multiple audio streams in an mkv now mikey2.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X