Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mpg file?

Dear all,

I am running DVD FAB 8.0.5.6 . My wife has generated a large mpg video file (about 2.5 gigs) that she wants to put on a DVD. It's beginning to look as if that file type isn't supported by DVD FAB. Any ideas? Thanks.

DK

Alternative

The material is also available as a sequence of six mp4 files in one folder. But I can't get DVDFab to load those files. Any ideas?

DK

Comment

Run your original .MPG file through an application called MediaInfo (set to text mode). And post what it reports, IN FULL as a text (.txt) file.

With any luck the video and audio streams might be DVD compliant
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
        Run your original .MPG file through an application called MediaInfo (set to text mode). And post what it reports, IN FULL as a text (.txt) file.

With any luck the video and audio streams might be DVD compliant
        I can't get that program to install on Windows 7. I don't want all the adware.

Comment

What adware? I have it installed on my XP boxes. It is free and has no ads.

Comment

Working...
          X