Two questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Two questions

Question 1: I have version 8.2.2.6, if I want to upgrade to version 9 do I have to buy it all over again or is there an upgrade price like there is on many other software programs ?

Question 2: After I finish ripping a dvd or blue-ray I change disks so that I can rip another. After inserting the next disk another copy of DVDFab starts up and now there are two copies of the program trying to access the same Blue-Ray/DVD drive. Why doesn't your program check to see if it's already running and, if it is, just quit?? I know there is a work-around by just stopping the program after it is finished, but come'on -- make it user friendly.

Hi AncientDragon
    1) You will not have to purchase Fab again to use version 9, as long as your registration has not expired.
    You will need to go to the members area if you have not been there yet and create an account here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm
    You must use the e-mail that you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.
    After you download version 9 you will use the same e-mail and password that you used in the members area to register version 9

2) Try disabling auto play in Fab settings to not start when disc in inserted into your drive.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X