This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with retrieving movies from folder

I am having problems with retrieving movies from the folder where all of my movies are kept on the hard drive. I can only see the last movie ripped to that folder or copied from that folder. This only happens when I choose that folder as the source, when checking the folder from the hard drive I can see all movies in that folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling DVDFab, but this does not help. I have also tried using the newest beta version, but it does the samething.

Maybe you can give us an example structure of the movies in the folder.

Also, make sure you don't inadvertently have VIDEO_TS and/or AUDIO_TS as subdirectories in that folder.

Comment

I will give you an example. Let's say I copy 3 full disk movies to my DVDFab folder. I then choose this folder as the source folder to burn the disk from. When I click on the folder Icon, it only shows me the last movie ripped to that folder. It does not show the other 2 movies. I have been burning disc the same way for years using DVDFab and have never run into this problem. I've looked through this forum and can't find anyone else who is having the same problem.

Comment

When I say example I mean:

C:\MyMovies\Movie1
        C:\MyMovies\Movie2
        C:\MyMovies\Movie3
        Where each movie directory has:

VIDEO_TS
        AUDIO_TS
        Do you have something similar? What else is in the directory with the 3 movies.

Comment

problems with retrieving movies from folder

I also have the same problem - had it in previous versions as well. I am running 6 now.

Here is how you reproduce the issue.

Step 1. Burn several CDs to an location on your hard drive (your choice)
          Say : movie1
          movie2

Step 2. Now burn a movie from the hard drive to disk - say we choose movie1.

Step 3. Once this is complete, try to choose a different folder from your hard disk to burn, say movie2. The folder window will allow you to navigate to the folder and even click it, but it does not update in your window choice.

Thanks
          Kevin

Comment

What happens if you close DVDFab and restart? Can you then select the second movie?

I do this all the time so I'm trying to understand how your setup is different.

Comment

Working...
            X