This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPU Acceleration Grayed Out

When I try to enable GPU Acceleration all the options are grayed out. I am using DVDFAB 6.2.0.5.

I have the following hardware. My 8800gts is supposed to support CUDA.

E6750 @ 3.2 1.35v | Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
    4 X 1GB Crucial Ballistixs DDR2 800 4-4-4-12 @ 2.0v (1:1)
    EVGA 8800GTS 640 | Corsair HX 520 | Tuniq Tower 120
    WD Caviar 320 | WD Caviar 750 | WD 120 | Sony Optiarc DVD | Asus DVD | Antec 900 (5 fans)
    Samsung SyncMaster 2232GW | SoundBlaster Xtremegamer X-FI

I have installed the latest Nvidia CUDA driver:
    cudadriver_2.3_winxp_32_190.38_general

The information box is report:
    Graphics Chipset :
    NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS

Supported Video Codecs :

I am also using CCCP code pack if that makes a difference. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Why can't I enable GPU Acceleration?

thanks

I had similar problems when running Vista Ultimate 64x, DXVA option was always "greyed out" and I don't think it's anything you're doing wrong but the code for it needs tweaking.
    I updated my OS to win7 Ultimate 64x with the exact same hardware (I was using before) and it is no longer greyed out, so my best guess is it's OS related.

Comment

hmmm, I'm using XP Pro sp3 with latest updates. Does anybody else have it working with XP? I really would like to try out the GPU acceleration.

thanks

Comment

GPU acceleration not

I have the same problem. Using GeForce 8800 GTX on windows 7 64 bit Home Premier and I am grayed out also. Have tried the latest driver releases both 195.62 and cudadriver 2.3 190.38. No go. Anyone figure this out?

Comment

Working...
        X