This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see all of Monsters Inc disk 2

Ok, I wasnt sure exactly where to put this question as I can't see all of the disk no matter if I'm using DVD to DVD, or DVD to Mobile, so I'm putting it here.

I'm trying to back up a couple of the shorts on the second disk of Monsters Inc, collectors edition 2 disk (USA). The shorts I am after are "Mike's New Car", "For the Birds", and the "Monsters Inc Company Play". I can see a boat load of titles, all to do with the behind the scenes, etc etc, and "Mike's New Car", but I can NOT see "For the Birds" or "Monsters Inc Company Play".

With this same disk, if I put it in a DVD player, or even try and play it through some DVD software (Cinemagic, Media Player Clasic, etc), I can access these shorts through the DVD menu and play them with no problems, so I KNOW they are on the disk and that my computer dvd drive can and will see them and even play them, but DVDFab does NOT list them AT ALL.

I've gone through each and every title in the list using DVDFab's preview window and have previewed all titles that it will show and these shorts do NOT show up at all . I've tried copying the disk to the hard drive and trying it, and I am currently using the latest Beta (6.2.1.6), all with no luck.

Any thoughts? Anyone else ever have this type of problem?

Try it with Pathplayer turned off.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

*smacks self in forehead repeatadly with a heavy hamer* Oh wow do I feel stupid! lol. After all the settings I looked at, I didn't even THINK about messing with pathplayer. Works PERFECT with Pathplayer off. Thanks for the heads up (and the bump on the head lol )
      Last edited by swany6mm; 12-28-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X