Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optical Drives Accessing Blu-ray files

This is what I am trying to do:
    I know I can use one of DVDFab's products to convert blue ray intomp4 files but................
    I had some old 8mm home movies made into blue ray dvd discs. I would like to put some of these movies on Facebook. I just have the standard optical drive dvd/cd player in my computer which wont read the blue ray files, I am running Windows Vista home edition, 4.0GB ram, load of disc space, Nividia GeForce 8500GT with 259mb;AMD Athlon 64x2 duol-core processor 6000+.

I tried to access the blue rayfiles from my dvd on my computor. It woont even accept the disc. Is ther any program I can use thhat would make my standard optical dvd/cd drive read the files on a blu-ray disc?

Kindly help if you can. Many Thanks.
    Norman

Originally posted by chaltun View Post
    Is ther any program I can use thhat would make my standard optical dvd/cd drive read the files on a blu-ray disc?
    No... You need a Blu-ray disc drive unit to read a Blu-ray disc!
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

I thought so. Many Thanks
      Norman

Comment

Working...
      X