This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VRO files

Hi everybody. New to this forum, so please be clement. How to copy a video consisting of a (read-only) .vro file? Seems I first have to convert it? This is a one-time job for the time being.
    TIA

Is it a video made by a stand alone dvd player? If so try ImgBurn in read mode. If trying to play it on your computer just rename the .vro extension to .mpeg

Comment

Yes, it is made by a standalone player. ImgBurn does just fine, thank you for the advice.
      Unfortunately, DVDFab does nothing when I try to feed it the .iso file.

Comment

Fab is not designed to re-author or to handle video content that does not conform to dvd video compliant structure.
        I've tried this a few times with Fab and it is a hit or miss...usually miss process. Img will work just fine.

Simply burn the Img "built" files with Img.
        Img should have no problem with this, but if you do run into a problem, simply run the files in Img's Build mode.
        If necessary, this should only take a minute or two.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thank you, I have done it this way in the meantime. But one more question if that is permitted: which tool to use if I need to cut/trim an .iso file?

Comment

I have no idea on this one, sorry.

Comment

I'm trying to recall if I've ever done this...I don't think I have.
              Good old shrink will modify .ISO files
              Open shrink > File > Open Disc Image and navigate to your .ISO

There are a variety of other softwares out there...the first one that comes to mind is MagicISO. It's not free, but it might have a trail period?

I'd take a look at http://www.videohelp.com/
              Last edited by maineman; 12-29-2009, 02:29 PM.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thank you for all your good advice.

Comment

Working...
                X