Intel Quick Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel Quick Sync

I downloaded and installed DVDFab v9.0.6.6 Beta. I started converting a video and realised it was very slow

I checked and saw H.264 Video Decoder was set to "DXVA" and Encoder was set to "Software". I tried changing this to "Intel Quick Sync" (as per my previous settings), but this have me an error message "Intel Quick Sync H.264 encoder cannot be supported by your graphics card.".

What happened???
    I have used ""Intel Quick Sync" for quite sometime on this machine and now I am getting this message. I reverted back to previous version and "Intel Quick Sync" works. Software issue with "Intel Quick Sync"???

Hi,

Please tell us the Windows & Intel graphics card info and post your log file. Did you connect display to the Intel graphics card?
    Please run the tool "sys_analyzer.exe" and attach the screenshot.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-12-2013, 07:26 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Works just fine for me.

Which Intel video driver are you using?

Are you just using the Intel HD graphics?

Comment

I am using HP Pavilion DV6-6138tx notebook...Windows 7
        http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...name=c02921697
        ---
        Microprocessor 2 GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM
        Video Graphics ATI Radeon HD 6770M (2 GB GDDR5)
        ---
        I have attached some of the things that you requested, plus a few extras to explain below...
        ----------------------------------

Hey all, this is what I have done. I went to Intel website and ran auto-update feature. It detected that I needed to update a driver. I ran the update, restarted my system and tried choosing Intel Quick Sync. This time it worked, and let me encode successfully.

BUT...there is another issue that came up, and I am not sure if this is related to driver update. Previously I use to get preview when encoding anything. Now it says "No preview since there is no re-encoding". This happens when I try encoding anything. I have tried another system with same results.

Can someone please explain what I could be doing wrong, or how I can fix this issue??
        Attached Files
        Last edited by montyali; 09-12-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by montyali View Post
          BUT...there is another issue that came up, and I am not sure if this is related to driver update. Previously I use to get preview when encoding anything. Now it says "No preview since there is no re-encoding". This happens when I try encoding anything. I have tried another system with same results.

Can someone please explain what I could be doing wrong, or how I can fix this issue??
          Hi,
          This a new logic for encoding and decoding, and unable to support preview

Comment

Working...
          X