World War Z won't read

World War Z reads 0MB when loaded
    How do i upload necessary flies to assist with a solution
    I'm using DVDFab version 8.2.2.9

World War Z

update: Works with new beta version download 9.0.6.7

Comment

World War Z

I tried 9067 and I couldn't get it to show more than 4 files and none was big enough to be the movie.

Comment

WW Z Encryption Trick?

Both Beta 6 and 7 work with WW Z. There seems, however, to be a new wrinkle thrown into the process--at least as far as I can tell.

After copying and burning, first on 6 and then on 7, the disk would load into the DVD player but would not start via the remote control. When played on the computer, though, they opened and played fine. When put back into the DVD, pressing play manually started the previews and the movie itself.

This anomaly exists on both beta versions.

My player--a Toshiba 1080p--has two PLAY buttons, a general and a resume.
        Pressing the resume button after inserting the disk starts the DVD, and then pressing the SKIP button advances the chapters.

Don't know if this will help anyone with playing issues, but that's the way I'm getting WW Z to play.

Comment

World War Z

I am using DVD Copy 8.2.2.9 and am having trouble with World War Z showing it copied disk in 3.0 seconds, which I know is not right. There are no fixes that I know of. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by tsmitty102000 View Post
            I am using DVD Copy 8.2.2.9 and am having trouble with World War Z showing it copied disk in 3.0 seconds, which I know is not right. There are no fixes that I know of. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?
            you will have to use version 9xxx for world war z with "pathplayer always
            enabled"

Comment

Working...
            X