Can't install.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't install.

After many tries I can't install 9066 & 9067. For a complete uninstall, where besides program uninstall and registry should I look. This is the first time I ever installed a beta, no problems with others for years. Thanks for your time!!!

You don't say how you are attempting the install. Download and save the installer to your computer, locate and right click on it and select run as administrator.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Sorry, should have said my installs did not work. Need complete uninstall to reinstall. As of now the install completely freezes.

Comment

You can uninstall from the control panel, select "programs" and when the list populates select DVD 9. Then browse to C:\windows\prefetch and delete all files that begin with dvdfab and fabcore if exists. Then run Ccleaner on the registry until it doesn't find anything. Then like I said never select "run" from the download site, download/save to your computer/ right click and run as administrator. The fact it is a beta release has nothing to do with it, installs fine.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X