X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't burn Big Bang Theory S3D1

Hi All,

Long time listener, first time caller.
    I cannot get any version of DVDfab to burn a copy of my disc of The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Disc 1. Copies fine. Copy plays well on my computer. But, won't burn. Weird. All other dics in this season copy and burn just fine.

I have tried several times, both burning and copying anew. Sometimes it seems to be working; i.e. progress bar moves, takes several minutes to finish, shows speed, percent and time of burn. Always with the same result, as follows:

Failed to burn. Process failed!
    Task-2 Failed! Error=105

I have tried DVDfab V6, 7, 8 & 9 on two different machines, one running Win7 and the other running Vista. No go.

In the many years of using this program, I have never encountered this issue.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

In Fab settings for burn theirs settings for blu ray and settings for normal disks make sure your set at recommended burn speed burning to fast or using cheap disks cause most burn problems.

You can also try burning with img burn a free burning program that works well.In it's settings is a check box for OPC check that box and img burn will do a test burn on the disk in a area not used and set your laser power for the disk your using.If it's a real cheap disk then it won't burn to it.Make sure the blank disk is clean also no fingerprints.

If this fails post your whole burn logs.Theirs logs for both programs.

105 DVD_Error_UnexpectedPacket,
    Last edited by glenns; 10-08-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Also in img burn set ur write speed to half the speed of blank media
        ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

105 HWS_TOOBIG 5 // Files are too big to fit
          Post the log file and compare file size between output result and blank disc.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X