No announcement yet.

Blu Ray to BD5 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right OK, so what's the point in being able to burn to a disc if you then can't play it on a BluRay player?

Is there no workaround for this or ways that I can make it so it will work on some type of players?

Will the burnt discs work on PS3/4 or XBOX?

Comment

Cinavia is not on all discs you buy, but seems to be getting more common. Won't work on PS3 if updated to current and I think XboX has an HD drive unless they have changed. I have an AIOS media player that doesn't know what Cinavia is so I don't worry about it. A media player is probably cheaper than a spindle of BR blanks.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Do you know any discs that don't have CINAVIA?

Thanks for all your replies very helpful for a newbie like me

Comment

Oblivion doesn't have it and After Earth does if you want to test your player. I need to qualify this, there are often different versions of the same movie and your mileage may vary!
          Last edited by 90312; 11-09-2013, 08:46 PM.

Albert Einstein

Comment

OK I understand its on the original movie that you buy that has it on there. I assume it is only for BLURAY discs and normal DVDs are OK and dont have CINAVIA?

Comment

I ran across it on Wrath of the Titans DVD too. So you can expect to find it on some DVDs as well.

Albert Einstein

Comment

This is a bugger! I assume there has been little to no breakthrough from anyone at DVDFAB with a solution or anywhere else as to how it can be cracked? Im surprised in this day and age to be honest.

Comment

This is the media player I have and there are many good ones so shop around, but this is the way to go. Put your iso on a USB hard drive and forget about Cinavia, and no high dollar blank discs to buy.

Albert Einstein

Comment

90312 - do you know the amount of Blu-ray Discs that are affected by CINAVIA? I read that at the beginning of 2013 it still was only a small amount.

I think it might be worth starting a list on the forum as a STICKY?

Comment

There are lists available on the net, Google it.

Albert Einstein

Comment

You can find a decent list right here...compiled courtesy of Fengtao.
                        Kept pretty decently up to date too

Keep scrolling down for standard dvds and players...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                        X