This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab: Virtual Drives for Blu-ray

Hi everyone. I use Daemon Tools to attach a DVD image so I can watch movies on my computer without dragging out the dvd all the time, and I was wondering if there is anything like that that will work on blu-ray images, without costing anything? Thanks in advance.

William

This is a DVD Fab forum and requests such as this are inappropriate.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

dvdfab can create ISO images.

There are programs that mount ISO images on a virtual drive.
      Last edited by troy512; 09-22-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Please have the courtesy to refrain from mentioning competing products on this forum.

Continuing offenders may lose their access to this forum.
        Last edited by GregiBoy; 09-22-2009, 11:26 PM.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

My apologies to the group. I guess I should have stated that I am a paying member of DVDFab, and was just looking for a program to use the backup copies that I make with dvdfab that worked with blu-ray disks.

Sorry if I have broken any rules on the forum!

Comment

this is from the DAEMON Tools we site

With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” or so called “disc image” files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs!
            so i would beleive you can use this exactly the same as you were for your DVD images.

Comment

Thats how I make sure My Blu-rays work before burning. Rip Blu-ray to iso then mount to a compatible Virtual drive and play with compatible software that probably came with your Blu-ray reader/writer just like a burned Blu-ray.

Comment

Seeing DVDFAB does not have a product for creating /setting up Virtual drives, how is mentioning any other product / tool a competing product? Just curious ?

Comment

You mentioned a competitor of Fabs.

Comment

Daemon Tools mounts images. It can't compress discs or override protections.

Comment

I wasn't talking about Daemon tools. The OP mentioned a direct competitor...

Comment

Working...
                      X