Query on the DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player - 5" PMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Query on the DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player - 5" PMP

Hi everyone. I am a new joinee to this forum and the way i found myself here was when i was searching Aliexpress to buy a new PMP / MP4 player to watch videos on the go (i already have ainol 4.3" MP4 but its battery is very bad now). Since i am on a budget i was checking low cost options and i found one listing which did not mention any brand name or anything but the pictures uploaded there were of DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player.
    I searched this forum and saw that this player was part of a giveway some time back and many people on the forum received one and I also saw various issues being reported.

Now i see couple of sellers selling the same DVDFab player at 20$ price shipping to my country (India) and i was very much eager to get one.
    But i figured out that before ordering, i would want to seek feedback and opinion from people here who owned / still own this MP4 PMP and how is it holding for them and how is it performing.
    I saw many posts about the player doing dead (only the blue light blinking) and such issues. I do not want to land up in a soup so trying to clarify my doubts here beforehand.

Any replies and feedback in this regard will be appreciated.
Working...
X