Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics card driver needs updating

With DVDFab 9.0.7.2 I get this message:

Please update your graphics card driver. If not, it may cause abnormal display to DVDFab.

DVDFab does not run when I click on "OK".

I downloaded and installed new drivers and re-booted. DVDFab still gives the message. No other program has a problem with graphics.

Graphic card driver is current!!!!! Help.

I also get the same message and my graphics drivers are up to date. DVDFab partially loads, but there is a large transparent hole in the centre of the frame, if that makes sense? I think I made a mistake in downloading version 9.0.7.2. Is it possible to safely roll back to the previous version without having to un-install the full program? Thanks.

Comment

What's the make and model number of your graphics cards?
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

hi there,
        there seems to be program glitch on version 9.0,7,2 have had this problem to,have gone back to version 9,0,6,3 that works ok have been waiting for an update to clear this problem ( we are still waiting).
        regards

Comment

I have a Sony with ATI Radeon 9200 graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by bslr2001 View Post
            With DVDFab 9.0.7.2 I get this message:

Please update your graphics card driver. If not, it may cause abnormal display to DVDFab.

DVDFab does not run when I click on "OK".

I downloaded and installed new drivers and re-booted. DVDFab still gives the message. No other program has a problem with graphics.
            Please post the log file. dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log.
            Please tell us the System information and the version of the graphics card driver.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Log for: DVDFab v9 Graphics card driver needs updating

Find log attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Virtualbox on Ubuntu

Having the same problem here. DVDFab 8 is running fine (on the same system).

Host system: Kubuntu 13.10, 32Gb RAM, 8CPU, dual nvidia G210 graphics cards

Hypervisor: VirtualBox 4.2.18

Guest: Windows 7 Enterprise, 8Gb RAM, 2 CPU, 256Mb Video RAM, 3D Acceleration on, 2D accelleration on, 1 monitor allocated.

Log files attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, all

Please update to the latest version v9108 and try again. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...417#post152417
                  We did some improve for this.
                  Please tell us the result. Thanks!

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

That did the trick. Thanks a ton!

Comment

Working...
                    X