Help, Help,Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Hardware Help, Help,Help

Have i5 IGA 1155,3570 processor and Nvidia Geforce GT520 in my PC. In common settings I can NOT use ..Intel Quick Sync..it keeps telling me, Intel Quick Cync H.264 and VC1 cannot be supported by your graphics card. What card do I need so I can get lightning shrink up and running ? Thanks guys. By the way,Version 71,72,and the latest one are grayed out anyway??
    Last edited by BERT; 11-01-2013, 10:14 PM.

Quick and dirty plug the monitor into the motherboard bypassing the discrete card. If that works there are other things that might let you use both.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I am an ex Carpenter..what are you talking about ?

Comment

Ok, I assume your monitor is plugged into the graphics card either by HDMI or DVI. Do you have another socket on the back of your computer like that one probably be vertical where the graphics card socket is horizontal? Don't move it yet because you will likely need to change the BIOS.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

My monitor is plugged in since the last 20 years " horizontal" .That's the one with those 2 screws to hold it in place.Right? PS what has that got to do when told I need a certain graphics card ?

Comment

Working...
          X