This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony copy protected DVD (Solved)

I am having difficulty copying Sony DVDs`. I am getting read errors which may be due to the copy protection. Any ideas?
    Apologies, I noticed the other thread with regard to District 9, this is the disc I am copying. But this is is a problem that occurs with Sony discs only as I have this problem before.
    Last edited by gitly-git; 12-31-2009, 01:21 PM.

Are you using version 6.2.1.6 beta. That version should handle this disk fine.

And no, structural protections are not unique to Sony but they might be the first to use them as well as rootkits and whatever nasties they can come up with.
    Last edited by 90312; 12-31-2009, 03:29 PM.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      And no, structural protections are not unique to Sony but they might be the first to use them as well as rootkits and whatever nasties they can come up with.
      Don't scare the poor guy. Sony did promise never to do that again... didn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
        Don't scare the poor guy. Sony did promise never to do that again... didn't they?
        I'm just saying!
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

try the new Official release and link to that is below

Comment

Thanks!

I will try the latest update and feedback if I encounter any problems, Thanks.

Comment

New release works fine

The new release decrypts District 9 it has backed up with no problem. Thanks.

Comment

hi to all, FENGTAO THANX FOR NEW6218 WILL TRYIT SOON ON district9 keep up good work ! Frank

Comment

As this problem is solved, this post is now closed.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                  X