9.1.0.5 MD5 Checksum Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.1.0.5 MD5 Checksum Error

Just downloaded 9.0.1.5 and got a MD5 checksum error. Deleted the file and downloaded again. MD5 got the same checksum error

Anyone else with this issue

Beerman
    Attached Files

Try using Free Download Manager (Link is to Website)

It is open-source software released under GNU General Public License and is free of any spyware and or malware.

This morning, I tried several times to download the latest release of DVDFab before I gave up and decided to use a download manager.

With this one, I was able to download it in 3 minutes flat and before you start the download after clicking on the link, there is an "Advanced" button which will bring up a section in which you can enter the MD5 Checksum so it can automatically validate the file for you.

Current version at this time is v3.9.3 build 1360

Good Luck

Comment

We have updated setup file, so 31bece63a14d36c06c0311a923ff10d6 is latest and correct.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

We have a winner!

Thank you

Comment

Yup, MD5 checksum for v.9105 is confirmed to be correct for me as well.

Thanks to Fengtao and Potti
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X