Dvd playback audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd playback audio

DVD Movie: The Family Man - In the copy process, I used the most current v9 (not Beta) that was updated/released 11/13/2013 (USA). The movie would play, but no audio. I had to copy the full disk to get the audio to work. Normally, I only copy the movie. Is there a simple quick fix to get the audio, using copy only? My technical knowledge is not that advanced. Thank you in advance for any help given.

Make sure your settings are set in Fab like my screen shots and when you pull down the audio tab when making a main movie the audio should have a check in the box for all English soundtracks.

You can un check some but not all.If you still have trouble after this post your internal log file and your burn log file.The link at the bottom of my post will tell you how to do this.Do this any time you have trouble with Fab.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Dvd playback audio

Thank you for your prompt reply. I haven't had a chance to check the recommended settings yet, but hopefully I will get a chance this weekend.
      :-)

Comment

Please try to disable or enable PathPlayer in Common Setting and try again.
        And post the log file here. Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X