Free version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free version

For some reason i am having trouble finding the free version. Can someone help me? Provide me with a link or tell me where i can find it.

Thanks.

Dave

You just download the normal version and all other features will turn off afterthe 30 day trial.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i downloaded the version your talking about and my 30 days expired and now the program wont run.

Comment

is there a free version? if so can someone post the link.

Comment

The DVD to DVD9 should work without any compression. If you want to use any of the other features, you will have to pay for it.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i found it.

Comment

Originally posted by welchs101 View Post
              No I don't think you did. If you mean the Free DVD at the bottom of the page read what it says s l o w l y.

This will not rip from a disc to your hard drive. It will clean up "several" protections in the folder on your hard drive but not all of them.

GregiBoys instructions are correct.

Comment

It's all the same version, what works is free.
                What don't must be purchased. The free version will not be updated as often as the paid version.
                "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
                X