This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with Jennifers body

Having a problem with jennifers body loading with the new version of dvd fab. Has anyone having any problems? Its very slow loading and gives error ignore all..any help needed thanks..

yes change pathplayer to always enabled

Comment

I have enable pathfinder still no luck..and also disable it also no luck...

Comment

If you have the paid version or your 30 day trial is still active.
        Set dvdfab on dvd5 compression and try using Imgburn. You might even try the movie only option.
        Lets us know if this helps
        "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Anyone been able to back this up?

Comment

DVDFab 6.2.1.6 (Licensed), Full Disc, PP Always Enabled, successfully extracts to a HD folder, NP

detailguy48 and sailouterbanks, Welcome to the DVDFab forum

PS: @detailguy48 .... I usta live in NOLA, 20+ years !!

Regards,
            Last edited by AlienX69; 01-01-2010, 08:55 PM.
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

new orleans

live on the westbank of New Orleans...changed since the hurricane to the not so good, u know what i mean...

Comment

I worked in Harvey for a time, Petro Marine .... bridge traffic was terrible back in the mid-70's ....

Well hopefully NOLA will come back, such a historic town, much history !!

Hopefully you got "jennifers body", I extracted to folder NP ....

PS: Don't miss the movie "Hurricane Season", truly a very moving and inspirational story. Marrero and Harvey are pretty much neighbors, right ? I have four sisters, two of them lived in Slidell (still do) and got completely flooded out, had to start over. It was a very sad day for NOLA area lot of hardship, similar to 9/11 but not the same.

Regards,
                AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                  I worked in Harvey for a time, Petro Marine .... bridge traffic was terrible back in the mid-70's ....

Well hopefully NOLA will come back, such a historic town, much history !!

Hopefully you got "jennifers body", I extracted to folder NP ....

PS: Don't miss the movie "Hurricane Season", truly a very moving and inspirational story. Marrero and Harvey are pretty much neighbors, right ? I have four sisters, two of them lived in Slidell (still do) and got completely flooded out, had to start over. It was a very sad day for NOLA area lot of hardship, similar to 9/11 but not the same.

Regards,
                  thanks i watched Hurricane Season twice now..very good movie..yea very hard for me and the wife, we lost our 15 year old son 3 weeks after the hurricane..his name was Jeremy..miss him dearly..still alot of hardships here still met people had lost family members..my grandmother passed away 2 months after my son also..she got real sick..they are i a better place now..
                  I tried with enable pathfinder with the new version just released with no luck..came up with error as ignore all etc. You say extracted to folder NP..and image burn...im new to all of this..any help is needed..thanks.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loses ....

Yes I dd Jennifers body with NO errors/warnings. My normal mode is to just extract to a hard drive folder. So that I can inspect/edit the extracted files before creating ISO and/or burning to disc.

So I would like to know if you tried just extracting the DVD to a folder ? Are you getting errors/warnings ?

I did not get these errors or warning on District 9 either when a lot of other users did !!!

See this post for my normal mode of operation ... CLICK HERE

Look at some of the links in my sig, i.e. "Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together". As I mention in the other link i gave you, I create burn ISO after I view and edit the extracted files with PgcEdit. Plus ImgBurn is the BEST burner on the planet, bar none, most of the experienced users use it !!!
                    Last edited by AlienX69; 01-04-2010, 02:27 PM.
                    AX

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                      Sorry to hear about your loses ....

Yes I dd Jennifers body with NO errors/warnings. My normal mode is to just extract to a hard drive folder. So that I can inspect/edit the extracted files before creating ISO and/or burning to disc.

So I would like to know if you tried just extracting the DVD to a folder ? Are you getting errors/warnings ?

I did not get these errors or warning on District 9 either when a lot of other users did !!!

See this post for my normal mode of operation ... CLICK HERE

Look at some of the links in my sig, i.e. "Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together". As I mention in the other link i gave you, I create burn ISO after I view and edit the extracted files with PgcEdit. Plus ImgBurn is the BEST burner on the planet, bar none, most of the experienced users use it !!!
                      I will give it a look at when i get off from work tonight.let u know what happens.thanks..

Comment

Jennifers Body.

Just download the new version of DvdFab. My question is I was having problems with Jennifers Body a week ago a bunch of things I can do..but im no computer wiz on doing these different ways to get it to copy..is the newest version able to do Jennifers Body. Thanks for all the help here..

Comment

Yes, I did it with version 6218 paid version. What part are you having problems with?
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                            Yes, I did it with version 6218 paid version. What part are you having problems with?
                            I get those ignore errors, , will try again tomm.let u know what happens..just wanted to know if the new version would copy it..
                            Last edited by AGJ; 01-15-2010, 04:24 AM. Reason: forum rules

Comment

Originally posted by detailguy48 View Post
                              I get those ignore errors, , will try again tomm.let u know what happens..just wanted to know if the new version would copy it..
                              I suggest reading the Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums, the General Policies and the forum Rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X