Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Region reset

Hi
    I bought an international dvd with no region but it will only play on a 0 region dvd players can I change it to region 1 with region reset? I really do not want to change all my players over.
    Please help

Fab removes the region restriction when you make a copy.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Region Change

Hi
      Does that mean I am out luck changing the dvd region?
      Most american dvd players are preset to region 1

Comment

(I bought an international dvd with no region but it will only play on a 0 region dvd players) Quote.

If your mean that a dvd has no region code then it should play on any player at all unless its a pal disk then you need a pal player or universal player.

If you copy the disk with Fab it takes all copy restrictions from the disk so theirs no need to reset the players region at all.\

Can I play the DVDs with picture format in PAL and region 2 or 0 (DVDs from Poland and Europe in general) on my standard DVD player?.

the answer is:

Your DVD player has to be able to understand PAL DVDs, also region 2 and 0, in order to play them on a standard North American TV monitor (which is set up in NTSC system).
        Most North American DVD players do not understand PAL system and region 2 or 0 (so called universal region). They understand only NTSC system and region 1.
        Last edited by glenns; 11-29-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Would a media player help?

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Fab removes the region restriction when you make a copy.
          I copied my International movie from DVD to a HARD DRIVE using DVDFAB. The movie played great on My Micca media player. I don't know if that helps anyone.
          Last edited by Whale2; 12-06-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X