Rip to main folder (no sub-folders)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip to main folder (no sub-folders)?

Hello, and first I would like to say Thank You for providing such a great product, I have been using DVDFab for 4+ years and love it.

I have finally made the switch from DVD's to Network Storage on RAID. Until now I have been using the DVDCopy mode, now I am using the DVDRipper to put the files on my NAS.

The problem is, when I select the output folder "//NAS/Videos/" the ripped videos are put into their own folders such as "//NAS/Videos/Video/THE_GREAT_RAID/" and "//NAS/Videos/Video/RED_PLANET/"

Being that I will be accessing these videos from my DVD Player over the network, it is highly preferable that I am able to put all the videos directly into the "//NAS/Videos/" folder without the sub folders "/Video/xxxxxxx/"

I have been looking through the settings and done a bunch of Google searches and forum searches here, but no luck so far.

Is there a setting to turn off these sub folders so I can put the videos directly in the the main folder? I know I can manually cut/paste the videos, but if possible it would be preferable to remove that extra step.

I am currently running Version 9.1.1.5

Thanks again!

You can uncheck this box and give it a shot:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Excellent, that was it, Thank You!

Not sure how I missed it.......

Comment

You're welcome and easy done, I have to go back two or three times to get everything the way I want it sometimes.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X