WD tv live media box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD tv live media box

want to purchase a wd tv live media box with ultra passport 1tb ... so no more disc and hopefully.... no more CINAVI just wondering if you have a large movie and video library will it still move pretty quickly....and also is the WD...still CINAVIA free; please help
    thanks alot

or if you know a beeter media box please sugest......
    thanks for your help Clay Hydrostream

Originally posted by hydrostream View Post
    want to purchase a wd tv live media box with ultra passport 1tb ... so no more disc and hopefully.... no more CINAVI just wondering if you have a large movie and video library will it still move pretty quickly....and also is the WD...still CINAVIA free; please help
    thanks alot

or if you know a beeter media box please sugest......
    thanks for your help Clay Hydrostream
    You want know whether the WD TV support play CINAVIA or not?
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

WDTV does not support Cinavia nor will it ever cause it does not need a BDA license.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
      MultiShrink
      : DVD Shrink batch processing
      Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

All media players are so-called "cinavia free".
        While none are perfect, they've come a long way and offer outstanding results and convenience. There are a number of decent players and price ranges.

My primary media library yields 15 TBs...4 x 3 TB hdds in a mediasonic box and 1 x 3 TB hdd in my AIOS MP.
        (I actually have 2 of 'em and gave one more to my daughter...loaded with all her favorites...cost to me was about $89 US each and included free shipping)
        I also received great support from PIVOS when my USB ports failed on one unit.
        It was out of warranty..they replaced it anyway...only cost me shipping one way.

A few clicks to navigate the menu and and I can watch everything with my butt never leaving my comfy chair.
        I have yet to find a file that it won't play...including photos, home made video files. Also has no problem with lossless audio...eg., Dolby TrueHD

This technology also offers substantially more utility in terms of storage capability. I rip all BDs to an mkv audiocopy profile. This reduces the file size to roughly 1/2... depending on the source material.
        There is no discernible difference between the mkv and the original when viewed on a 60" HDTV
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Media box

chetwood and maineman, thanks guys for the info....very helpful

Comment

Working...
          X