Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an Upgrade for BluRay Ripper to 3dRipper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Is there an Upgrade for BluRay Ripper to 3dRipper?

I purchased a lifetime BlurRay Ripper and Copy... I'm wondering is there an upgrade or discount available? or do I have to pay full price? seems since I already paid for the ripper once there might be/should be?

Thanks!

Hi Chaela
    I'm not sure that I know what you mean.
    If you have lifetime for BluRay ripper, you never have to pay again, you will receive updates to the program forever.
    If you need to purchase 3Dripper you will find it here http://www.dvdfab.com/blu-ray-ripper.htm don't forget to apply the discount coupon upon purchasing.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I was thinking possibly that BluRay Ripper had a less expensive means of adding 3d ripping support for those that already owned BluRay Ripper.

like a cheaper upgrade to 3dBluRay Ripper for BluRay Ripper owners.

sry, maybe I'm just confusing things

Comment

Hi Chaela
        I understand now.
        Since they are different modules I do not know if there will be a discount, except for using the discount coupon always given by Fab.
        I know that some of them are bundled together, if bought together, you get a further discount.
        You can try contacting Mona she might be able to help, give her a pm here mona@dvdfab.com
        Currently the 3D ripper is lifetime Total price: 81.75 USD with the discount.
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM. Reason: Added text
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

great Thank you! I will try that then before I buy.

Comment

Blu ray ripper and blu ray 3d ripper is a combined product has been for awhile so you can rip 3d with blu ray ripper.I sure hope you get this before you spend money for the same product.Sending Chaela pm now.
            Last edited by glenns; 12-31-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              Blu ray ripper and blu ray 3d ripper is a combined product has been for awhile so you can rip 3d with blu ray ripper.I sure hope you get this before you spend money for the same product.Sending user pm now.
              Thanks glenns, I just noticed that my self, as they used to be separate.
              Even us mods learn something.
              CBR929

Comment

I got your PM in time Glenns thanks very much! to everyone.

Comment

Just got a return pm from her caught it in time.

Comment

Working...
                  X