This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, oh...hi there 90312.
    You know what they say about great minds thinking alike...or was that old minds?...
    Anyway, no fair, I typed more and my typing stinks...
    Last edited by maineman; 01-05-2010, 12:25 AM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I just asked one little question, look at all that great advise you gave. You’re making me look bad
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Still not working

Originally posted by Karloff View Post
        What other DVD burning software do you have installed on your system? I believe that pcouffin.sys driver is driver for writing to dvd.. Not sure (but I remember something about that). If so, then it could be that it is a conflict between it and another driver used for the same purpose.
        I have uninstalled all applications suspected to have CD/DVD buring option:
        - UltraISO
        - CDBurnerXp
        - InterVideo WinDVD 8
        - InterVideo DVDCOPY 8
        - Ulead Movie Factory
        - Corel Videostudio Pro X2
        - WinAMP

Then, I uninstalled DVDFab and cleaned the system using CCleaner.

After system reboot, I have installed again the latest DVDFab. I tried to do the same job, just to copy DVD with any film. And I noticed one small improvement: there is no BSOD, however DVDFab still crashes with information: "DVDFab is the all-in-one software fo copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file" IS NOT RESPONDING with Send / Cancel buttons.

I made another experiment. I have installed the latest DVDFab application in Virtual Windows XP enviromnent (in Windows 7 Pro) and even there DVDFab is not working correctly. When I start the program to copy DVD, it just exist without any notification.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
        Adam

Comment

Working...
        X