X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all in one package existing member

Hi
    Just after a bit of help ,
    I already have the dvd lifetime membership, but now want blu ray so thought maybe i'd go for the all in one package.
    how would i go about completely deleting dvd fab so i can buy and down load the all in one package, also can i download it to disc in case i change pc's.
    thanks

No reason to delete or uninstall anything. The download "package" is the same regardless of what products you purchase...the difference is the license which activates whatever products you paid for...

Also, no reason to try to archive the Fab installer on a cd/dvd.
    You own the licenses for any Fab product you have purchased.

To install Fab on another pc, simply download the installer from the Fab website or forum and click on your reg key to activate.
    You can download your key if necessary...click on the Members tab on the Fab website.

Do not run Fab on more than one pc simultaneously...you run the risk of having your licenses blacklisted

Hope this helps
    Last edited by maineman; 01-18-2014, 11:39 PM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

delete

hi
      many thanks for your help,
      I am hoping to use my existing dvd copy lifetime on one pc just for dvds and use the new all in one package on my fastest pc for blu rays, but at the moment it has my dvd copy lifetime license on it, so was hoping to delete it and buy new all in one package for that machine.( if that makes sense) then i would have two separate licenses so if needbe i could back up a blu ray whilst backing up a dvd at the same time on the other pc.

Comment

Gotcha, I see what you've got in mind.

Still no reason to delete/uninstall Fab as the license follows you (your email and password)
        Fengtao allows users to use the same license on 2 pcs as long as you own both pcs. However, you can't run Fab simultaneously on both pcs when connected to the internet and there's the rub.

Assuming both pcs will have the same IP address (behind a router or such) I'm not sure how multiple licenses would work out.

Recommend you contact Mona with Fab support...
        mona@dvdfab.com

Just found this thread you may want to take a look at...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

many thanks for your help i have contacted mona and will give you an update

Comment

Working...
          X