DVDFab creating a bad directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab creating a bad directory

I have changed all the DVDFab directories to another drive, but every time I start DVDFab it creates an empty directory in c:\Users\ryan\Documents\DVDFab9. How can I get it to stop? I am using 9.1.2.5

I don't think you can. That's where your logs are stored. It won't be empty after you use Fab for a backup.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi ryanmc
      Did you change it in both places???
      See pics
      CBR929
      Attached Files
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Unless you guys know something I don't, that folder is created instantly when the program is initiated no matter what.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Unless you guys know something I don't, that folder is created instantly when the program is initiated no matter what.
          Hey 90312
          I have never tried to change my directories, I'm happy where they are, they do not take up much space.
          I just knew that there were 2 places in settings that you could change, didn't know if it would work.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

@90312
            Yes I have checked both locations for the logs.

@CBR929
            The logs don't actually get saved to the auto created directories, they get saved to my new directories. It is odd that those directories would be created when they are never used. It also seems odd they they would use a non configurable directory to make those.

I don't care if those directories are created automatically. I just want them to use my path instead of one that I cannot change.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X