This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Authoring Recommendation (Solved)

I would appreciate a recommendation for a good and "inexpensive" dvd authoring software. I really just need to turn mpg files into dvd files that DVD Fab 6 or ImgBurn can turn into disks.

I was using Cyberlink 6 but have had a problem with it and could get no tech assistance from Cyberlink.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 01-05-2010, 10:47 PM.

Sorry can not do that as DVDFab is a DVD authoring program and we can not suggest another companies software on the DVDFab forum here

Comment

That's fine np w/me on that but I obviously have not figured out how to convert mpg files to dvd file folders with DVD Fab 6. Could you please give me some guidance on how to do that on my Registered copy?

Thanks.

Comment

You cannot do this with DVD Fab. As you asked earlier, you need a DVD Authoring package.

I personally use ULead Video Editor which is inexpensive, has a 30 day trial and does not compete with Fab but support for this process will not be allowed on this forum.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I have used this on occasions, and it's FREEWARE ..... DVDStyler
          AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Thanks much. I am also trying ATP DVD Artist. I really recommend staying away from Cyberlink Power Director.

I have an older version I needed help with due to reloading Vista. They demanded a receipt before they would provide technical assistance. I wonder how many folks keep a receipt for online software purchases over one year old.

Comment

As this topic is now complete, this thread is closed.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X