This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Support

Could I please get a admin or tech support please email or pm me I need some information as to some issues I've came across thanks.

trooper, do not send emails or PM's requesting help as you have already done to me.

All questions are answered on the forum ONLY and this is a forum of users assisting users, not an admin or tech support forum. We moderators are volunteers and only users, just like yourself.

With your problem with a reg key. go on to DVDfab.com and change your email address first then re-request a key.

The only other option is to email support and wait patiently.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by TrooPeR View Post
      Could I please get a admin or tech support please email or pm me I need some information as to some issues I've came across thanks.
      Like GregiBoy said the problems solved online will help others with the same problem.
      If they do a little reading first.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
      X