X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Registration Keys

hi,

I am about to buy the registration key of "Bluray to Bluray" for lifetime and I see the price for renew the registration key? can anyone please tell me why since I pay it for lifetime? When do I need to renew?

Also, can I use that key when I install update (latest) version?

Thanks

When purchasing a lifetime license you don't have to renew that option the license is for.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

And yes to the updates. Just install over the top and it maintains your licence.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Update problem

I purchased 6.0.4.0 Lifetime key. Just updated to newest version and all my fetures went to "trial version" tried to renew keys with my email address but it said my email not reconized and reinputting my serial # doesn't change anything...Anyone else have this happen to them. The online company came up as:

SWREG Inc.
          9625 West 76th St
          Eden Prairie MN, 55344

Comment

It looks like you were scammed.

The only authorised place to buy Fab is www.dvdfab.com (& dvdfab.net during the order process) and Avangate for payment.

I would think the key has been banned.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sounds bad for you dude.
              Scammers are A bad thing online and off. They are stealing other companies products and screwing everyone that buys from them. In the future always do a little research before buying any products.
              Sorry for your bad luck dude.
              "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

but what if you bought it from dvd fab, i have tryed emailing and notthing they will not help me or answer my emails

Comment

Originally posted by CAMERA WOMAN 01 View Post
                  but what if you bought it from dvd fab, i have tryed emailing and notthing they will not help me or answer my emails
                  Go to this link below and get a new key sent to the email you used to purchase DVDFab with

Then try and activate again and if that does not work then start a new thread about your own problem and we will be more than happy to help you further after that

Comment

we did that and its still says email address not found

Comment

Where did you purchase DVDFab from? Can you give the link

Comment

i have the same problem every time i up garde it it give me hell to get it to Registration
                        i have
                        Thank you for choosing DVDFab 6!
                        =================================
                        DVDFab "DVD to DVD" (Never Expire)
                        DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" (Never Expire)
                        DVDFab "File Mover" (Never Expire)

and haveing hell to Registration it

Comment

Looks right to me? Never expire is what you want it to say.
                          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                            Looks right to me? Never expire is what you want it to say.
                            but it never Registration it it saying a trail ver

Comment

I guess I didn't understand. Your license is lifetime, or at least has not expired right? Once you register you should not have to keep doing it.
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X