This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9140 Free Version

I have been free edition, downloaded 9140 can't use it as a box says I have to pay. Very grateful for the free version. may I ask is the free version over.

The decrypter part is pretty much over on the free program(s), especially Blu-Ray decryption.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      The decrypter part is pretty much over on the free program(s), especially Blu-Ray decryption.
      Thanks 90312. much appreciated.

Comment

If they have purchased a license for ripper they are good to go glenns. They just can't copy it to the HDD for free anymore and use the folder as the source. No harm no foul.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by glenns
          This is kind of unfair to those who brought lifetime ripper only to convert to another format only to play on different devices with no intentions of copying disks.If they live in the US they can't even buy pass key so their ripper lifetime license has become useless if theirs no way to get the movie on the hard drive to do the conversion.
          This is copying, not ripper...
          The ripper will still decrypt from the disc if they have lifetime license, as long as the trial mode or registered license for the related modules are not expired.
          CBR929

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          If they have purchased a license for ripper they are good to go glenns. They just can't copy it to the HDD for free anymore and use the folder as the source. No harm no foul.
          Exactly!!!!
          Last edited by CBR929; 04-22-2014, 12:52 AM.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

(The ripper will still decrypt from the disc if they have lifetime license, as long as the trial mode or registered license for the related modules are not expired.}

If a user has dvd ripper lifetime license and did in Fact have the dvd copy but let it expire because he never needed it to rip to another format. he brought it for 1 year then let it expire.

He only needs ripper as he just wants to convert dvd's to his kids hand held devices so is his lifetime license for dvd ripper made useless because of the new rules or can he decrypt from disk and continue using dvd ripper in the US?

(as long as the trial mode or registered license for the related modules are not expired.) This is the part confusing me 90312 says your good to go CBR929 adds the above statement but also quotes 90312 post your good to go.One of you can't be correct the way I understand it.
            Last edited by glenns; 04-22-2014, 01:52 AM.

Comment

CBR929 and I are saying the same thing. A licensed ripper will continue to rip to various files from the disc. No licensed module will change.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X