This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab: Dvd gold to Plat. upgrade

Ive been using this product since dvdfab express and had the gold..
    i did the newest update 6. with new key lifetime free (for users who had a long time) and noticed that i do not have the Clone ,merge ,etc option
    so i emailed about upgrade... Paid the 14.99 to upgrade to Platinum and got the newest key.

For the start i uninstalled all fab stuff from comp(including files)
    Re-installed and now it shows i have an expire date of 1 year(already knew that would happen) but i doest show the new options.

Heres the kicker i have a laptop that never get on line so i saved the key and file to a memory card and for some reason it works on there(its XP)

The prob. is on this comp(vista) i did the Right click run as ADmin doest work,,,, restored to earlier date and removed ALL Fab stuff doesnt work

But on Comp the never had Fab on it WORKS

Why is my comp haven trouble Renewing the Version

Did you request your all in one email http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm this gives you one key for all paid DVDFab software as long as it same email you used to purchase all products with

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Did you request your all in one email http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm this gives you one key for all paid DVDFab software as long as it same email you used to purchase all products with
      Yep still doesnt work
      the prob. is since i have fab on this computer ive uninstalled all folders and stuff with fab
      and when i download it fresh on this computer i dont even have to enter key its already there
      but on a new computer thats never touched fab it works

i don get it ive deleted Cookies temp. files, folders , uninstalled fab twice,deleted every thing to do with fab and as soon as i download it (IT KNOWS)grrrr i dont get it
      THE RUNDOWN
      ive had DvdfabExpress,dvdfabgold,dvdfab4,dvdfab5,dvdfab6
      all with updated keys
      Alls i want is the Merge,Clone,Customize,(so i upgraded for 14.99)
      and on THIS comp it wont show up

Comment

So you used the Uninstall in Start all Programs DVDfab uninstall. Then you deleted the left over folders, well download CCleaner it is free and run the registry cleaner and fix all problems and keep running it till nothing is found anymore for DVDFab. Then go into start and do a search, search everywhere and also advanced search.

For advanced search change the Location to Everywhere and also put a check next to Include non-indexed, hidden, and system files. Delete everything that is found for DVDFab and then reboot. Turn off your Anti-virus and reinstall DVDfab and activate by double clicking your Key then after that you can turn on your Anti-virus again. Post back if this helps you or not
        Last edited by AGJ; 09-24-2009, 11:18 AM. Reason: added text

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          So you used the Uninstall in Start all Programs DVDfab uninstall. Then you deleted the left over folders, well download CCleaner it is free and run the registry cleaner and fix all problems and keep running it till nothing is found anymore for DVDFab. Then go into start and do a search, search everywhere and also advanced search.

For advanced search change the Location to Everywhere and also put a check next to Include non-indexed, hidden, and system files. Delete everything that is found for DVDFab and then reboot. Turn off your Anti-virus and reinstall DVDfab and activate by double clicking your Key then after that you can turn on your Anti-virus again. Post back if this helps you or not

im sure itll work
          But i feel stupid for some reason i had to go to the (check) mark in fab and goto Common Setteings>Custimize UI and ADD them....
          it just confused me cause i didnt have to do it on the other comp(XP)
          This one gives me trouble all the time(Vista)
          Thanks for the info
          Sorry for the bother

Comment

Working...
          X