9.1.5.3 write to NAS SLOOOOOOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.1.5.3 write to NAS SLOOOOOOW

I have no idea why but with 9.1.5.3 writing to my network storage array that feeds my media devices is incredibly slow.

With previous versions not an issue.

Just tested with V8 and not an issue. Write times normal.

Something with 9.1.5.3 is not working well with Windows and the media NAS drives.

Try updating to 9.1.5.5 and see if it helps. Others have reported very slow burn times as well?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

About 5 minutes into archive with 5.5 beta and speeds back to what they have been in past versions. Will see how it holds up. But issue might have been corrected.

Comment

I hope so! Keep us posted.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

It held through entire write to NAS drive process for 2 blurays.

I'm glad it is fixed. Still puzzled as to the process used to assemble DVDFab code which allows a bug like this to surface in a version this far into the release chain.

Back to work.

Comment

Not really fixed. If I do 3 blurays in a row the third one slows down in the teens for FPS. First once up in the 50's, next in the 30 to 40's, third one as noted into 14 and 16 fps territory.

Way to long and slow.

It is like a cache isn't getting cleared so it fills up, memory leak, ?????

Shutting down DVDFab, booting, and doing another three disk, same pattern.

Comment

Just tried writing to my desktop, into third bluray and same thing as already reported. It is slowing down down down......

I've not had any issues with my NAS but just wanted to make sure and eliminate it as a variable.

Comment

Working...
              X