Media Player Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Hardware Media Player Battery

About a couple of years ago I received a DVDFab 5" media player with my lifetime subscription. Unfortunately, on a recent trip, the battery cover came off and the battery dropped out never to be found again. Does anyone know what type of battery I would need to order to replace the one I lost and what the mAh rating is? This is a great little player - perfect for plane or train travel so I'd hate to lose the use of it. Thank You

Hi tkainz
    The battery you will need is a BP-4L 3000mAh 3.7V Li.ion
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 06-30-2014, 09:33 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

That's a Nokia phone battery so shouldn't be too hard to find one.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        That's a Nokia phone battery so shouldn't be too hard to find one.
        The hardest thing will be finding the 3000mAh
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns
          I don't understand people with computers and the internet you really do have the world at their hands a simple search turns turns this battery up in 2.5 seconds.
          http://www.westbatterystore.com/3000...ery_p_809.html
          Hi my friend, the only problem with your link is that is the wrong battery.
          I can find the battery very quickly, as I said in my previous post finding the 3000mAh will be hard but, not impossible. Most places are outside the US
          Last edited by CBR929; 06-30-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry posted wrong link here is the proper link.

I don't understand people with computers and the internet you really do have the world at their hands a simple search turns this battery up in 2.5 seconds.
            Last edited by CBR929; 07-01-2014, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Also found on eBay for a lot less http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Capacit...item2c84fd6233

CBR929

Comment

I found that also but you beat me to posting it by 1 min so I deleted my post but we do think alike that battery is a tiny bit more powerful 3030.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                  I found that also but you beat me to posting it by 1 min so I deleted my post but we do think alike that battery is a tiny bit more powerful 3030.
                  Yes it is, mine has the original BP-4L 3000mAh 3.7V Li.ion

Comment

Funny the capacity in the description is- Capacity:2450 mAh but on the battery it says 3030mAh maybe a typo but for 10 bucks it's less than 1/3 the price of the one i found.
                    Last edited by glenns; 07-01-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X