This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest version of FAB 6 problems

After installing new version I have entered key by double clicking "Key" icon on desktop when asked, and am told that registered version is now enabled. But this happens every time I open FAB 6. I can use the full program, but get the reminder all the time.
    Also on the larest FAB 6 version a page comes up, asking for Region Codes to be specified.Why? I want my discs to be region 0 to be able to be used all over the world. Is this request relevant when burning discs that never had REGION CODES ATTACHED?

Have a look at the "Registration Problems" thread in the "Answers to Common Questions" Link in my signature below.

The Region Code is for the disks you are copying, not the ones you are burning. Set it in the settings of Fab and you won't be asked the question again.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you, Gregi boy.I wish I knew all the answers. I ended up copying and pasting and after key acknowledgement ticked the "don't tell me again" box, and that was the end of my troubles. As far as Region Code is concerned, why do they put that in and tell no-one what it's for.? We are not all mindreaders. Thanks again. Kurt. ( Hervey Bay)

Comment

They do assume, perhaps incorrectly, that people that are going to rip DVD's have at least a pasing acquaintance with "Region Coding".
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          They do assume, perhaps incorrectly, that people that are going to rip DVD's have at least a pasing acquaintance with "Region Coding".
          lol i agree
          But it comes with experience.
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
          X