Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I am tryin to figure out what is wrong with my dvdfab6 6.2.0.5.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am tryin to figure out what is wrong with my dvdfab6 6.2.0.5.

dvdfab6 6.2.0.5. is the one im using i was using dvd fab 5 i upgraded to windows 7 an it was working for a few weeks then it was lagging really bad and screwed up my computer kept crashin it .. and then i upgraded to dvdfab6 and it was working for a few days then decided that it was going to stop burning outta no where i do not know what its going on it will copy the movie then when it spits out the dvd for u to place in ur blank dvd it will act like its going to work then it will sit for a few secs then spit disk out and say process failed to burn would u like to try again ? y/n? and i have tryd everything i can think of.. i have deleted all dvd fab products and then re downloaded reinstalled and everything and i have try clone full and main movie it does the same thing everytime.. please help me im lost with out my program!! its driving me bonkers!!!!
    Last edited by MelodyOfDeath; 01-07-2010, 06:25 AM. Reason: Need Help!!!

Someone reply please

Comment

PLEASE HELP!! I am tryin to figure out what is wrong with my dvdfab6 6.2.0.5.

dvdfab6 6.2.0.5. is the one im using i was using dvd fab 5 i upgraded to windows 7 an it was working for a few weeks then it was lagging really bad and screwed up my computer kept crashin it .. and then i upgraded to dvdfab6 and it was working for a few days then decided that it was going to stop burning outta no where i do not know what its going on it will copy the movie then when it spits out the dvd for u to place in ur blank dvd it will act like its going to work then it will sit for a few secs then spit disk out and say process failed to burn would u like to try again ? y/n? and i have tryd everything i can think of.. i have deleted all dvd fab products and then re downloaded reinstalled and everything and i have try clone full and main movie it does the same thing everytime.. please help me im lost with out my program!! its driving me bonkers!!!!

Comment

Do not double post. You will not get replies any quicker.

Try downloading and installing the latest beta. Link is in my signature below.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

threads merged next time start only one thread for each problem

Comment

Did you request a DVDFab6 key as your DVDFab5 key will not work with DVDFab6. Go here http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm to request a DVDFab6 key and you need to use the same email address you bought DVDFab with

Comment

Working...
            X