This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t backup Transformers "2"

I have Dvdfab version 6.0.1.0 from May of last year. I tried to create a backup of a DVD I purchased, “Transformers 2”, and it basically went directly into “write media” mode without reading the DVD. This is not an HD Blueray, just a standard DVD. Is there some new version I need to download accomplish this backup? If so, how can I retrieve my key already in the software?
    Thanks – Larbear (newbie)

Hi Larbear and welcome,

I've never heard of this behavior and what the heck is it writing if it didn't read the dvd?
    You should update to the newest version and you won't have any trouble with Transformers 2.

Your reg key is the attachment in the email you received from Fab.
    If you can no longer access it or didn't save it (btw, please do so in the future) you can retrieve it here:

Be certain to request DVDFab 6.x (all in one e-mail) and use the same email addy as you did for the purchase.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Larbear, if your 6.0.1.0 is registered just install the new version right over the top. The registration information will remain and you won’t have to re-register.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X