can't copy expendables 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't copy expendables 3

for some reason I an getting a message saying that I need to buy or renew dvd copy or wait until a new version comes out. I thought that once the time expired on the free version of hd decrypter, it just keeps working. I don't understand. is there a fix on this or what?
    Last edited by bamahusker; 01-15-2015, 11:23 PM.

the free version doesn't get updated as quickly as the paid version for
    decrypting new release movies. more info can be found here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25039
    Last edited by october262; 01-15-2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

i see

so I guess that means expendables 3 can't copy? for some reason I can't even select which one I want on the menu while I could before. like if I wanted hd decrypter. I just select it, and it comes right up. now I have links taking me to the pages. I want to know what to do.
      Last edited by bamahusker; 01-15-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
        so I guess that means expendables 3 can't copy? for some reason I can't even select which one I want on the menu while I could before. like if I wanted hd decrypter. I just select it, and it comes right up. now I have links taking me to the pages. I want to know what to do.
        you will either have to buy dvd copy or wait for the free version to be updated
        which is usually 60 to 90 days.

Comment

ok. this has never happened before though but I guess i'll wait. thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X