This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buying subscription question

how much does the lifetime subscription cost and can i put it on both my desktop and laptop for one price or do i have to purchase it for both my machines?
    thanks for any response

tradrjeff

Go to DVDFab.com and check the prices for lifetime. You can have it installed on more than one computer but can only run one at a time while connected to the internet or you risk having your key blacklisted.

Comment

You can have it installed on more than one computer but can only use it on one single computer at any given time. As for the cost well that depends on the options you want to get and to find out go to this link here http://www.dvdfab.net/order.htm I also attached a zipped screenshot of the same web page with the costs of each option as well for lifetime
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the reply.
        have do i get it on the second computer after i buy the subscription?

Comment

The same way that you put it on the first one

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Also make sure to add the 20% discount code on top left at check out page and click update cart to see the price difference.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X