How to update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to update?

I am running 9.1.2.8/win. I remember awhile ago, DVDFab would update (then the updater stopped working with that version). So, now that I am back ... what is the update process?

when you have dvdfab running, just click on common settings
    and then click "check for update" or click on "latest official releases"
    or " latest beta versions" at the top of this fourm

Comment

As mentioned in my post. The updater has been broken for awhile. See attached screenshot.

So are you saying that I can just download the newest version and install over the older version?
      Attached Files

Comment

Just download to your computer then right click and run as administrator. Get it here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26932
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

A related question

I do not have any update issues as such but my update question relates to the new youtube plug in. I downloaded the plug in while I using 9.1.8.8 and when I updated to 9.1.9.2 the plug in was gone and I was asked again if I wanted to download the plug in.
          I could be wrong but if one uninstall an old version with the plug in and install a newer version, the plug is lost and if one install a newer version over an older version with the plug in, the plug in is still going to be lost? So baring that I got this wrong, how do I update without losing the plug in all the time?

HTH

Comment

I just download when prompted. Do you get the prompt to download it?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you for your prompt reply. I do not wish to sound deliberately rude Sir but my question "how do I update without losing the plug in all the time?" does suggest that I have downloaded the plug-in previously and thus have receive prompts to do so.
              Thank you for your time.

HTH

Comment

It's okay, I just don't think we are on the same page. I download the plugin each and every update, I think if you don't it will just ignore it. You are trying from "converter" right?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X