This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Download DVDFab

I am forced to reinstall all my software, after my motherboard died last week. Wanted to download 6.2.2.0 and says file cannot be found. Then I decided to get 6.2.1.8 and again...says file cannot be found. The last "saved" version I have is 6.2.0.5.

Is there something wrong with the server???

Thanks

Bob

I just tried and no problem downloading them try cleaning your computer cache and then try again

Comment

It says that it's unable to open the Internet Site. I am reinstalling Windows 7...Was able to download it from my laptop...is there some setting I am having an issue with???

thanks
      Last edited by bobmitch; 01-14-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

no shoud not be a setting as I have Windows 7 as well maybe your Anti-virus is blocking it

Comment

I have IE, Chrome, and FireFox installed on my computer, when one doesn't work I try another. Luckily I haven't needed to resort to Opera yet

I know that MS was playing with blacklisting websites they viewed as a security risk, especially if you haven't fully updated a fresh Windows install maybe it's being too aggressive.

Comment

Burn it to disc, with your laptop and install it on your other computer.
            I really don't have a clue if this will work, but it is worth a try lol.
            Last edited by magnum62; 01-14-2010, 09:53 PM.
            "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
            X