This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration code

Hi. I have a desktop that has a valid licensed copy of DVDFab 6 on it. I just bought a laptop and I'm going to restore the desktop to the factory settings, formatting the drive.

My question is... I want to download DVDFab 6 on my laptop, but I don't have the registration code for the software... since its installed on my desktop, is there somewhere in the program I can retrieve my registration code? Maybe in the registry somewhere?

Thank you.

PS - I no longer have the email account I used when I bought the DVDFab 6, so I can't request it via email.

You don't need access to the old email account. Click Contact Support and in the dropdown select "Change Email".

Comment

Definitely follow W&B's advice.
      On occasion, Fab's database doesn't recognize user info.
      So if this does not get resolved, send your info to Fengtao directly via pm.

This may take a day or two, given the time change since the Fengtao resides in Beijing.
      Also feel free to contact me if the problem persists.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Super Great Moderation and Administration ...... fast too !!

Three cheers to you guys ..... very

Regards,
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
          Super Great Moderation and Administration ...... fast too !!

Three cheers to you guys ..... very

Regards,
          Careful
          You'll give them the "BIG" head lol.
          No kidding, you guys do a great job.
          "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
          X