This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with tyler perry's i can do bad all by myself

using 6.2.20 and and i have 5.2.2.1 in back up and this movie on dvd takes forever to open source (like 15 mins) and when you press start (weather your loading main movie or full dvd option) it freezes the program or states there is an error and gives you the four choices to pick (abort abort all ignore retry) im kinda new on here and was on the cd freaks forum and i have waited for others to post but no one has.. This is a lionsgate movie so its got me wondering if this is new codes and info would help

thanks adrian

Are you using a Licensed copy of DVDFab 6.2.2.0 ? Read link in sig "IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab from Fengtao"

If so then we will have to see if other's have done this disc, personally I have not.

What reigon ? ?

See some of the links in my sig, i.e. "Help Us Help You" and Troubleshooting, etc.

Welcome to the forum
    Last edited by AlienX69; 01-14-2010, 05:43 PM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

That movie copied fine with no problems. Using the latest paid version of dvdfab. I used the movie only option.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

The question is ....... is it WORTH viewing .....
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

im am using the beta 6.2.2.0 and its is region 1

Comment

FREE or Paid version ?

I think magnum62 is R1 as well, he had no problem, we need more INFO as I asked in Post #2 !!
            AX

Comment

free version

Comment

Paid vers 6.2.2.0 region 1 Full disc no problem on Win XP Pro 32 bit system

And yes it was a pretty good Tyler Perry movie

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by adrianguy013 View Post
                  free version
                  the free version runs about 60 days behind the paid version in updates .

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                    The question is ....... is it WORTH viewing .....
                    Nothing different.
                    Same song, different dance lol.
                    Last edited by magnum62; 01-14-2010, 09:42 PM.
                    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                      FREE or Paid version ?

I think magnum62 is R1 as well, he had no problem, we need more INFO as I asked in Post #2 !!
                      Yes Alien, i am Region 1.

Comment

free version
                        That explains it.

Comment

using 6.2.20 and and i have 5.2.2.1 in back up and this movie on dvd takes forever to open source (like 15 mins) and when you press start (weather your loading main movie or full dvd option) it freezes the program or states there is an error and gives you the four choices to pick (abort abort all ignore retry) im kinda new on here and was on the cd freaks forum and i have waited for others to post but no one has.. This is a lionsgate movie so its got me wondering if this is new codes and info would help

thanks adrian
                          I had this problem also but with the movie Over the Hedge that I was burning for my kids.

Comment

Well, it is either that you are using the free version or that the disk is dirty/damaged/bad pressing because this disk has been around for years and done successfully many times, including myself personally.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                            X